Moody..Frens bak..Weird

Haiz..I duno y I so moody 2day...I hate de feelin la...Wen I tel Sasha tht I was moody, den she say y..I said I duno. Dam blur. Sasha said tht I'm reli blur 2day. Haiz. Den ler..we had som fun by sayin Youtube Myspace I Google your Yahoo! Yay..Joshua Teo mentioned tht 1st den stupid Marcus n Yew Chuen oso folow..apalah..Den ytd, Winson said sry 2 mi..lol...wel, mi n him ok edi la. I hope tings wouldnt b bad like last yr. Den ler...I wanted 2 talk wit Chuin Qang after skul but I was feelin 2 moody 2 knw...so I dun wana talk wit him. Seriousli no mood man. Den sumting weird hapen 2 mi dese days. A mnth ago, Chi Jian wanted my hp num so I gav him in fs..den ytd he aded mi in Facebook. 2day, I told Gigi n Huey Ling bout wht hapened n she said tht Chi Jian wanted mi bak. Lol. Sharon say he gt fater at de part of the neck. LOL! HAHAHA! Wel..2day oso gt 1 prob comin up. We went bak home wit my aunt n had lunch wit my aunt...my mum told my sis after she had her lunch n she scolded my sis. Wtf. My sis was on gud condition. Haiz. We gt scolded in de end n dis stupid 4th aunt come n kacau again. Would u jus stop it cn o nt...!!!!!!!!!!!! We had enuf of u!!!!!!!!!! Bro, Sis n I were havin punishment in de saloon..but de saloon nt tht much ppl la. But stil embarasing! She cal us 2 push up n down wit our ears 50x. Haiz. I sw my sis face dam red. After de incident, she cried cuz she cnt take it animor. Haiz. My mum oso scolded my grandma jus bcuz my grandma cnt eat her fish last nite. Wth man! Den my mum say 2 my grandma tht nei hou nan fuk si. Den my grandma dam hurt...I cried along wit my sis. 2 much stres 4 her edi. Haiz...Bao Bei hand bleed cuz of fight I tink..Lov him BABEHS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus