Swine Flu!!!!

Omg! I hated dis flu cuz it so dangerous tht u cn seriousli die. On Tuesday, I watched de news on AEC Astro tht my mum cal mi 2 watch, I saw terrible news! De world had a new virus, Swine Flu! I duno y dey caled it tht name but in malay dey say its babi flu I tink..Hahaha. De clas is talkin bout swine flu 2day n ytd. Hahaha. I watched de news on tuseday n last friday, in Mexico 81 ppl died includin de doctors hu had treated dem cuz de virus spread veri fast. In North America, 12 places had been hitted by de disease. So mani ppl died. In Korea, dis is de 1st virus tht had been happened 2 dem. But sadli, nearest 2 our country, Singapore! Singapore had de virus alredi! Omg! I cn feel tht God is punishing us humans rite now. I tink Earthlings had caused a lot of trouble such as killing, stealings, n all de bad tings tht human had done. But I hope tht God dun hurt de innocent ppl such as smal kids, babies n teenagers hu r innocent n did nth wrong in de community! Omg...a lot of ppl r suferin tht virus rite now. De Malaysians n evri country in de world r checking their airports cuz ppl hu had de virus cnt come in at al! Mostly, healthy ppl like gt no sickness cn go but ppl hu hav sick cnt go. Sad case. Wen I hear tht news, I eat my dinner oso no mood man. My mums mao kong oso com out edi. HAHAHAHA. I hope tht our lives rests upon Gods hands. 2 avoid sickness pls wash yor hands daily, wen sneezin or coughing pls use a hanky. Lets c de pics..Enjoy!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus