World Craziest Day

It was April's Fools Day 2day. Dam wht man. 2day, Iris make Wen Jie eat a biscuit wit mint...eww...but I duno wht is de other tings inside...Den, after chging my clothes in de toilet. came out...Iris put sumting in my mouth....n my mouth bgan 2 spice out. She gave mi oreo biscuit n colgate in it...eww! I went 2 de toilet quickly 2 rinse off all de stupid tings in my mouth. She den said sry...haha..its ok gal! Hope u do tht nex yr...Kinda fun aniway! So...I talk wit my dear...haha....n morover, I was kinda sot sot 2day...Mi n Sasha were like writing Sasha Aly ❤ Adam..her bf la...haha...she started it 1st den I go write it...All de pic credits goes 2 Sasha..


Sasha❤Adam, Poh Kim❤Chuin Qang, Jeslyn❤JL & Joshua❤Samantha



Sasha❤Adam..

We both r crazy tht time...lol man. Den after tht, we went 2 ponteng cuz I wan 2 acompani Sasha since she gt n frens 2 talk 2 dere....pity her but den rite wen dey wanted 2 take atendance, I duno whr Sasha n Huey Ling went so I went wit de boys, Jia Chun, Kei Loon, Afiq, Wen Jie n 1 guy frm 1S last yr. Wth. I was de onli girl dere. Ponteng sux la wei. Haiz. Lucki din caught by En. Nazri....cuz mi n Sasha gt de xcuse! haha....Wile I was poneng-ing, I saw my dear....hehe..So hapi...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus