Spend a nite at mum's room!

Spend a nite at mum's room!!!!! Hahaha. It all started wen I was exercising wit SK II bal. I did 2 much of upside downs so I gt a headache n I bathe my body..Lol. Stil gt headache..cnt stand it! I go watch tv lo...watching Labou in Disney Channel. Boring..ASo den I watch 4 a while..reli cnt take it!!!! Go sleep...Wah..seriousli sleep edi...I duno tht de show had finished si I slept at her room. Mi n my sis. Sis was 2 tired edi...haha. My mum sleep on my bed n my bro was sleepin at his own bed. My stupid cousin go n cough cough cough n her fever is like dam hot so my mum cook medicine 4 her. My bro said tht '' mummy, jie jie n er jie jie sleep at yor room..so lucky!'' He cnt sleep 4 1 wole nite oso. HAHA! Stupid cousin go n sick after eatin KFC. STUPID!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus