Sports Day

HAHAHAHAHA....It's de 18th annual Sports Day 4 Sri Garden and I went thr as a march past reserve but 2 bad din go..haha..cuz I kno tht I'll b frikin hot dere. Wel..I came quite late cuz wen we go out...my mum went 2 pasar buy prayers food 4 prayers den go home again since we had time n told my is wht 2 do in de house lol...frm de car I cn c her sleepy face! Wel, wen we gt dere, I saw my frens n waited 4 my bao beii lou gong! He actuali read my mind cuz if he ffk mi again..c wht hapens 2 him..lol..But den ler, he did come so he wont receive a knuckle punch frm mi..haha. Wen I said I wanted 2 c my bao beii, Eve said yes..lol...den we were like playin around..Hahaha...My lou gong came late n we went in 2 de stadium. Wel..kinda worried bout him cuz he always come late. Haiz. =.= N den SuYi n me wanted 2 sit wit Eve n Lee Juan so dey waited outside 4 us but 2 bad we cnt cuz of tht stupid Pn.Masayu. Cuz we say we wan go toilet den she say tht after perbarisan oni cn go..wtf! Haiz..den wen I gt bak, 2 my seat..I saw lou gong..I was hapi but den 2 shy 2 sit wit him edi...I said 1 word 2 him n de Pn.Masayu saw him n shoo him off. Dam wht man. Haiz. De perbarisan started n wow..amazing..Blue House has an idea of doin de aeroplane but wen ppl c tht, dey say sure blue house lose but I supported them so I was quiet at de moment. But wen I saw Green House dam ba bai lo...dam nice man de decoration n de performance..dose guys cn carry up Jessica on a wood tingi...n dey had prii flowers on them 2! Haha. Den de Yellow House was Egyptian..lol..I tot dey do The Simpsons. Michelle Lee was like so priti n I duno y she put so mani eyeliner. Red House was Zorro..De girls thr r like so preti cuz 4 de girls, if u tie yor hair..dey wil hav a red rose 4 u..so priti wen I saw Mei Yin like tht. Erm..I took sum pics but its wit Ru Yee cuz I took her hp n took sum pics..my bro oni took 1..swt man. Den later I spend time wit Bao Beii Chuin Qang..I talked wit him a lot n haha..sum other time, I tink I saw my ex dancin tcher Christopher n wen he c mi he was like nei hou sok o..wen I c him, I said Christopher. Hahaha...I wana go 2 his dancin clas again. He came here cun his gf is in SG. Wel I talked wit him n my babe jealous. Wen I gt bak up, I said 2 him y r u jealous den he said tht wen he c mi wit other guys talk so long he's jealous den his frens say tht I talk wit Christopher, I veri hapi unlike talkin wit him like tht. HAHAHA...Wen he dun wan tel mi tht time I said I'm gona slap him. Lol..Den he said it out. Such a fun time wit him 2day. I hope we cn talk like dis in priavte at skul. I hope. He wants mi 2 update my blog. Hahahaha. Wel..sumtimes if nth happened 2 mi, I wont post ok? Hahaha. Its de time 4 de Sorts Day 2 end n it was like dam frikin hot! I straight away put sunblock n sum other ppl wana gt tanned. My legs r like dam burning cuz I'm wearin black long pants. N here is de time whr de MC'S announce de winner! N de winner is BLUE HOUSE! Finali, de BLUE HOUSE WON! De 1st time we gt 2 beat de Yellow House n dis is de 1st time tht Yellow House lose! Yea babe! De Green House won 4 de marching event. We had a blue house group pic n I dn gt in cuz Huey Ling doesnt take part in dose stuf but I dun blame her. N it sux wen we wana go home I couldnt let my bro kno I pak toh so I din talk 2 him tht much. N I was annoyed by my bro cuz he's so annoying! Haiz. I cnt talk wit bao beii n pls dun v mad jus bcuz tht I talked wit my bro's fren. Hahaha..I wanted 2 make sure tht my bro isnt a fool of himself. I nid 2 take care of him. Pls dun b mad yarhx. I always lov u! Sry I din talk 2 u ok? But my bro quite kind cuz he da bao french fries 4 mi. Thx Bao Juan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus