O.O

Ytd, a lot of tings happened. Hahaha. At tht morning, my bao bei come n find mi. Quite earli. Lol. He gave mi McD man! I lov him. It was Fillet-O-Fish. My fav! I lov u! He said he came earli cuz he gt a lot of project 2 do. Haiz. Be hardworkin ok?? Love u! Joshua Teo saw my burger n he was like I wan it mummy! But I said tht I cnt giv 2 ani1. Den Iris oso ask but I say cnt. Lol. She was jus jk at tht time. Hahaha. I kno u wan it Iris. Erm...almost goin home...I saw bao bei at LSU. I was like dam shocked man. I was wonderin y was he dere. Lol. Den 4 sum other time, I saw Jes n Sharon comin up frm de stairs. Dey said tht I came out bcuz of a purpose. I admit tht I wanted 2 find him k? Haha. Den rite, Sun Yang saw mi lo. He cal mi go in n Chuin Qang said dere is no ppl. So I went in n was like...bao bei was doin Sejarah. Lol. XD. I talked wit him 4 a while den wen I wanted 2 leave de place, he wanted a kiss frm mi oklo..I mai go dere lo..Sudenli de lips came 2 my lips I was like dis>>>O.O! I tink my eyes r widely stared den pushed him. Lol. Den I kissed him on de cheek. Lol. At tuition, I was also shocked cuz I saw Brandon Chow in my tuition centre since his sis oso went dere. Wel, its a long time I neva talked wit him man. So gud 2 talk wit an old fren. I lov ytd!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus