T.T

Ytd reli sad news 4 me man...haiz. It was Kar Zhen's Bday...n wen I walked wit my sis 2 go Gasoline eat, I saw Jason n Jasmine..talk wit dem 4 a while den I hapi la cuz cn talk wit fren. Jason, I kno wht r u thinkin k??? Erm den Jasmine say tht Chuin Qang wil b comin...Haiz..I reli gt excited by tht word but dpressed cuz I kno he wont com...I was hapi tht time cuz I cn finali eat Gasoline! De food dere is dam freakin nice man! I drank Mocha wit choc chips. Hahaha..We went up again n saw Kien n Jason. I wonder whr de party was helded. I was quite dpressed cuz he neva com..loneli me..I went 1 round walkin at 6th floor myself..go cc myself oso. So sien on tht day! Den wen I gt home, I talked wit my mum and an aunty tht knws me, tht I wanted 2 quit tuition frm Mr.Tan den my mum say 2 mi tht is tht aunty yor mother!? Den I said tht I was talkin 2 both of u!!!!!! Omg...she go n take water pipe n beat mi...Dam pain man! Den wen de water pipe haven com, my aunt go n campur masuk den wen I talk wit her, I pointed my finger at her...haiz..Den gt beaten, cried, pain! Dam pain! I hate my fuckin 4th aunt cuz she masuk campur bitch! U pregnant sai hei angri mi la BITCH! I HATE YOU! WEN WE FAMILY R TALKIN, I DUNO Y U WANA CAMPUR! Den my sis say tht meii u finali feel de asam laksa rite? Lol...haiz. Den wen I go tuition, my frens saw mi wit a sad face. Wel..tears started 2 flow down my face n May Juan comforted me. I tink Mr.Tan oso kno tht I cryin ar..haha...den he help mi wit my maths. Let mi show u de marks hw my mum beat mi up.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus