Happi yarhx....

2day I veri hapi....hehe..earli in de morning..I wanted 2 find lou gong but den ler since he haven come..I dun wan choi him..Den later, he came 2 skul n find me in clas...n I was like ignoring cuz of last Friday's stuf. AHAHAHAHA. Den I wanted 2 hide in clas...haha...But den in de end I came out n talked wit him..hehe...Talk until I realized evribodi wn go down so we stood up n we saw Pn.Munap den wen we went down de stairs, she talk absurd stuf man. Wth. Den we went bak 2 clas...same ting bla bla bla. He made me hapi 2day..hehe...my face gone red wen I c him. Oh wel...in art clas..I came bak frm toilet n I found a note on Brian's bak...So den I knew wht was goin on so dey caled 2 beat him n I beat him cuz I wan de sticky note 2 b dere. Den Brian came up 2 mi n was like dam it angri..(mayb I smack 2 hard). HAHA..I caled him 2 calm down. Ok. Den de stupid Matthew told him dere was a sticky note n BAM he took it out...Not fun animor man. Yew Chuen say tht he wanted mi 2 beat Brian cuz de sticky note was comin out. I said I knew n we laughed 2gether. So fun. Sasha wrote de sticky note sayin '' KICK MI, I'M GAY=D ''. Laughin like hell man. I took a pic of it in Jes's hp. I told her 2 send it 2 mi wen I on9. Oh wel...Go home time, I was like waitin 4 de ppl hu haven come out cuz dey haven do Najwa's work. I waited 4 dem la..I was staring whr is lou gong..finali I saw him.Dam hapi! Haha..Den Cik Najwa said tht I giv de pad lock 2 her..I went wit my babe n de gang saw..dey were like laughing man. Dam Shy! But den I hav a great time wit him 2day. He kissed me on de cheek! I bgin 2 like him even mor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus