Ahhhh!

Ahhhhhhh!
I have a very hard time today.
My friend gave me advices which are for my own good but over is over, what is done is done.
They gave me advices bout my second chance being with him and bla bla bla
I cried in my bathroom while I'm bathing today cause I kinda missed the memories we had.
BTW, I chatted with him like we're normal friends today and I told him I liked him.
Well, its now a 60% forgetting him and 40% trying to forget him.
Moreover, I told him on my break up with him that I still had feelings for him.
He said that he's an asshole himself
However, I dont think he's an asshole cause he's really nice and friendly
Gahhhhh, if I keep posting bout these emo things in my blog, I'll never get over it. :/
But since its my blog, whenever I'm unhappy, I can vent it here right? XD
Its time for me to really move on
I'm happy for myself that I learned something really valuable in love
And I'm having advices from a friend bout studies and love :)))))
I'm ready to forget him :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!