Damn Tired!

I didnt know that I had an event of running for 400M and I received the news that I'm running for it when my vice captain said it.
I didnt even know when did I participated it.
Well, I wore my vice captain's short pants and my seniors p.e shirt
Its a long time I didnt run..I think for like 2 years or more cause I didnt run often.
Maybe I'm going for training to build up my stamina once more
When I ran for 400M today, I ran slowly so that I could speed up but in the end I couldnt speed up cause I have no stamina. Damn it!
I still have to run 800M tomorrow and next week, I have to run for 1500M cause there were no runners so I chose that position.
Hope I could make it for 800M tomorrow.
Wish me luck!~
And I'm hunting for short pants and damn tired now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!