Why?

Why am I still crying and thinking all the memories we had together?

I feel so pathetic when I think bout them.

Why am I still looking for you in Facebook?

Its like I'm still liking you..wait..maybe its still love but when every time I kept saying I'll forget you, I'm still thinking about you. I dont wanna be a stalker. Thats really creepy and I'm creeping myself too.

At 1st, I wanted you back so I can change my attitude and make our relationship longer but after what I thought through, I wanna move on for I had learnt a lesson in our relationship.

Since I can't partially forget you, I'll try to forget you by trying to look for new hobbies or doing random things.

I dont know whether are you still looking at my blog.....but I dont dare to post this in it cause i'm afraid you'll see it.

Furthermore, I dont think you see it anymore cause when I messaged you in Facebook or when I texted you, you wont reply.

I got an advice from a friend that if I kept on thinking backwards, I'll hurt myself more.

But if I kept looking forward, everything's gonna be okay and I'll forget you.

There's still other more important things I need to do besides thinking about you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!