Unfair Shit

I've been studying in Sri Garden for so long and the international campus its been only for 3 months and my western principal had upgraded so many things
Before this when the international campus was built, he never upgraded it.
I'm sorry to say but I feel a little bit unfair but I'm not jealous of the international campus but I just felt that our principal cares more for the international campus more than the national campus.
I've been studying in Sri Garden for 12 years now and I felt that the national campus had paid more for these decades now.
Well, since the international campus has been built up, they pay more than us.
Sigh.
Its okay.
I just wanted to post it cause of how I feel. :)
People who are in the international campus, I'm not angry. Hahahaha.
I just feel unfair :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!