The Story of Me II

This is part 2 and also part of my adventure too. :)

The story continues as it goes. Today is 24/6/10. The day went out perfectly until 8 am. The big boobs teacher went in and ask the whole class whether who cant pass up the project by Friday. I raised up my hand for I know that I cant make it. She said that I had a lot of excuses. Fuck. They weren't excuses. They were reasons. My parents didn't know how to go to the national library cause I need to get my original facts from there. In the end, she said, '' you also can borrow from your friends ''. Bitchy. I dont even feel like talking to her. I talked back to her and when F said talking back is not good. I told her '' I have the right to talk back. Don't stop me. '' F got mad. Rose also told me that but in the end, she forgave me. I was glad but F, no. I was kinda sad but I don't know why it end up to tears. I just remembered that when I was sad, I wasted 60 seconds in my life. That advice was from my tuition friend, Jun Pun. But this didn't cross my mind when I cried. I went to find Ice only. Heather asked me why I didn't find her to talk about it. I said that it was private but I wont say bad things about her.

I went to Ice to talk bout it and luckily, she gave me some advices. I didn't know that Ice gone through some things I haven't gone through. I was lucky that I'm her friend. I've made a good choice. I went back to class but it was worse. When I saw F with Heather, F was holding Heather's hand saying '' Me, you and Yen go to sub science class together.'' ARGH! Yesterday, when I talk with her about that, I also said that sub science also can take art subject. But in the end, she didn't really care about my advice. She went to tell Heather that she needs to go there.I don't think she treated me as nice as she treats Heather. (sorry F, this was before and I was kinda jealous that time :) ) She knows that Heather is going there but she didn't seem to not know. I was so hurt. Lunch time, I went to find Ice but instead I went to follow Yellow for she didn't know anything. I also told her what I've been through today and I exploded to tears. I'm not jealous of Heather but why does F treat her more nicer then me? I didn't understand. I always fought with her while Heather fought with her for twice? I even sent a note to Heather today. I wanted to change a better life than this. I'm bored of the bullies, memories, environment, back-stabbers and life. ( I had changed my mind about ti cause my life rocks now! )

Normally, people who left Sri Garden, their lives are better. I'm so envious of them. I'm supposed to change in 2009 but my father didn't allow. My family has financial problems and still they didn't wanna change because, and I think, because of Taylors College discount. God! And when I said I wanna transfer, everybody surrounded me. I don't know whether they had feelings of friendship are true to me or they just wanna know. But I only can trust Ice, Yellow, Sweet and Heather. But there are some things I couldn't tell her. I don't know why. I think its due to privacy. Yellow also did give me some advices. She also said that being a lone ranger is kinda good. I'm glad to hear that anyway. I've also learnt my lesson. I'll never be friends with other people who I don't know. I'll be strong. I won't be weak anymore but I think this is what God gave me this challenge. But I know 1 thing, appreciate the person beside you, not knowing when they're gone.

I send that note to Heather cause I'll know that she wont stay by my side that long cause she's transferring. ( She didn't! Yay! ) That's why I cried when I wrote the note to her. Besides, so many people liked and hated her. Oh well, I think she's really my best friend. I think meeting her is like a fate. I'm grateful to have a friend like her. But sometimes, I kept hurting her heart. Actually, I didn't want to continue my friendship with her cause I kept hurting her. But since finding a friend like her is hard, I kept this friendship instead. To be saying the truth, I think life is amazing and sad. I'm happy because I have good friends and a good family. I'm sad because there are some things I couldn't change. Sometimes, I feel like dying on the road side or jumping off from a condominium but I guess, I'll handle my death to God.

Sometimes, I wish my tuition is my heaven cause no one will hate you but I think, that wont happen cause tuition is tuition and school is school. Sometimes, I talk a lot of secrets to Heather cause I think she's a very trust-able person. I'll appreciate my relationship with her till the end cause we'll end up in different colleges/universities and we can't sneak up to secret hideout's like we did in shool to talk about our secrets.

p/s: I knew I write and typed a lot of '' sometimes ''.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!