Disasters in Japan!

I'm sure that everybody has heard what had happened in Japan.
The newspapers are just all about them.
The pictures I just saw in the newspaper are just terrible!
There's whirlpool, earthquake and a tsunami
Yesterday, when I just log on to my Twitter, I see a lot of my friends tweet saying bout Japan.
A few countries will also get strike by tsunami.
More than 1,000 people believed dead in Japan.
Is 2012 really coming?
Why are disasters coming from everywhere?
I don't want it to happen and I don't want my precious life to just go waste like that.
I havent even went to America to see all the fabulous fashion shows, creating my own fashion line, MY DREAMS!
Hope the corpses are resting in peace.
I'll pray and may god protect you.

Comments

Marta said…
Dear Kimmie,

I can perfectly understand how you can feel about this tragedy.

I am an Italian girl, and me and my family have friends in Kawasaki. Since yesterday we can not contact them, and we're very worried about this, even if the Kawasaki area should not being striked/devastated.

I think that this tragedies are because of man's exploitation of environment, and of course because of natural reasons that we can't control at all.

I think that our generation (I am turning 22 in October)should grow more respect for our planet and all the nature and creatures in it, otherwise, nature itself will be turning against us.

I am sure that nothing significant is going to happen in 2012, and we will all fullfill our dreams (USA and your own fashion line for you, Hong Kong and my Master of Science for me :)

Good Luck! Wishing you all the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting