LIFE, IS AWESOME

I wanted to write this cause I think, life, is really really awesome
Its awesome when youre in love, with your friends and family, single and etc
Well, I think we have to learn a lot of things. Which are not in school textbooks and in reference books
In this life, we learned about things in our life, like, heartbreak, happy, sad, angry and etc
I think those people who committed suicide are really stupid cause they dont know how to enjoy life well.
Dont you agree with me?
Sometimes they die because they wanted to get public attention.
Isnt it crazy and fucked up stupid?
I had the heart to post this down cause I dont know why I had the feeling to post it down
Lols.
Anyway, dont you think life is awesome?
When your loved ones care for you, there for you?
Like my friends and my sister, they really cared for me when I'm in emotional breakdown when something happens?
And for the adults, isnt it awesome to have your favorite job or your family that you have?
But we, us, teenagers, we still have to study hard for our future and it is really important to us.
I feel life is awesome, always.
So I want my friends to be happy always
But, remember, in what ever things you face, you must be brave and face it.
Dont runaway.
Like this we'll never grow up. And learn to face the facts :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!