In The Midst Of...





















I'm in the midst of forgetting him.
I get jealous when he comments at other girls photos in facebook.
I just miss him so much, even tough we're not together anymore
I dont know whether he knows this but, I still kinda like him. :(
I got used being in love already...
I wanna find somebody who loves me and I want somebody to love too.
But I just can't.
I cant really forget him that fast but I can still like him right?
Sometimes, I really did forget him but when I'm all alone in the nights or I couldn't sleep, I would automatically think about him.
Yesterday, in the morning, when I was talking to my best friends boyfriend about them being okay, he suddenly touched my forehead and smiled at me. I said hi. ( I'm so damn happy that I didn't wanna wash part of my fringe). After break, when my best friend and her boyfriend had a problem, and when her boyfriend is damn moody, he called me to come near so he and his gang could know what happened to their friend.
HE TALKED TO ME! OHMAIGOSH!
After he went away, I cant breathe and kinda scream saying '' TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! ''
When I wanted to hand out my class's daily monitoring form, I purposely walked to the computer lab hallway so I could see him, and coincidentally, he came out of one of the computer labs cause he wanted to go the toilet, he touched my forehead again and I said hi again, twice.
And I didn't wanna wash my whole fringe but I have to wash it cause my fringe got all sweaty when I finished playing badminton.
I can't believe that I still liked him
Its okay, I can throw those feelings away in a bin :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!