My 16th Birthday♥ Photos























































































Me love my contacts. AHAHAHAHAH























Sistah!












































My mummy♥

























My 4th aunt♥
























My iced chocolate♥














































My lil bro♥

























My chicken teriyaki♥























Geo Brown contacts
Melliesh Blusher from Yui Kanno
Loreal Black Mascara
LV Bag







































































































My birthday cake: Cheese cake♥











































This guy here is my lil cousin and his birthday is today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

























I ate the biggest slice. AHAHAHAHA








































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!