My 16th Birthday♥

I kinda love my 16th birthday this year but I went to a restaurant which has a lot of complaints :(
Anyways, I celebrated with my friends yesterday on 6/5/2011.
Actually, my friend, Adela was born on 6/5/1995 and me and a few friends celebrated with her :3
And after singing her birthday song, one of my friend, Jin Ling, said that we should celebrate my birthday too cause my birthday is on a Saturday and they cant celebrate with me so they sang a birthday song fer me :))))
They're so lovable.
Some of my friends gave me a surprise
And this midnight, 12 am, a lot of people wished me and today morning and afternoon too.
If youre reading this at like after 12 am, this post will be on 7 of May :D
Hehehehehe.
I'll post some some pictures but there'll be more pictures on Facebook.
I'll post the pictures on the next post tomorrow cause my mum is nagging me o go to sleep now.
Byeee~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!