Leisure Mall Outing♥

I went with my friends to Leisure Mall on 30/5/2011.
This is my first time going out with friends in official cause before its was all a secret.
I've never felt like this before. So damn it happy and awesome!
I ate a lot.
I ate Baskin Robins, Old Town, waffles and popcorn while I drank a big plastic bottle of chocolate strawberry milk tea.
Watched Kung Fu Panda 2! It was really the twice of awesomeness!
Stop with the crapping and start uploading pictures :DDD









































The dress I really wanted to buy but I cant :( mama doesnt let :(














































































People who went out
























































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!