Still & Quiet

I like being in this kind of moment.
Where everything is Still & Quiet, where nobody bothers you and where no one makes noise.
I love that.
Its full of peace.
Obviously, it can make you calm down and relaxed, at the same time, it can make you think a lot? Maybe. I dont know cause when I had this situation, I tend to think.
I love to think a lot. I dont know why.
I think because I care? *laughs*
Actually I like being alone at home, when there's someone at home, I felt like, grrrrr.
I dont know why but when some of my family came home, I felt there's no privacy and I cant do what I like to do. *laughs again*
I'm also addicted to blogging in the middle of the night and addicted to blogging a lot.
Its so quiet and peaceful that no one sees what I'm typing in the computer.
I learnt these words, Still & Quiet, from Jo Barret's book, The Men's Guide to the Women's Bathroom.
Its a nice book, this book is published by Little Black Dress publications.
Its a darn it good book and its really meant for us, girls to read it.
I gotta go do my homework and bath.
Bye~

p/s: Remember not to be sad and emo, be happy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!