520

I typed the numbers its because today its the 20th of May and in chinese, we put the month first and the date on the last.
Therefore, 520 also meant "I love you" in chinese.
Today is a happy day cause I only sat for one exam, Moral.
Well, my best friend reminded the whole gang of us that today is the 20th of May and told us to tell the person that we love "I love you".
I dont know wether I wanna say "I love you" to him or not cause its like kinda pointless when he dont love me anymore.
Today, one of my friends from my class held our friends hands from Form 5 and "he" went in to.
We were holding our hands, spinning around and laughing.
It makes me going back to the old days when I'm a kid. :D
I'm now spinning my mind whether to give up or wait for him.
Its so confusing. GAHHHHH!
But I still love him.
I wanna say that I still love you like I do always no matter what and I'll be here for you when you need me. I love you<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!