TRUST

You see, TRUST is a funny thing.
I say like this cause when you're giving a trust to a person, it means that you're giving assured resting of the mind on the integrity, veracity, justice, friendship, or other sound of principle, of another person; confidence and reliance.
Give trust that the people you trust like your best friend and family.
But your friends, they must be true to you too. If your best friend did anything bad to you, forget about her/him cause they aren't true to you. :)
Family are the ones who we can trust, they can solve almost all of our problems but mostly, there are so many conflict-ions in the world that fathers rape their own daughters :/
Well, there's another person who you can trust too, your other half.
If he aint a playboy or playgirl, you can trust him but not fully cause you guys will break up in the end but if you have faith and trust, I think there's no problem with that. :D
I've got the mood to blog about trust cause I think its time we really trust someone that we truly trust from the bottom of our hearts. Throw all the people away who never trusted, cared and appreciate us.
Thanks to one male friend of mine. I get to realize. The more I grow, the more I realized what trust is about
Before this, I was naive, trusted a lot of people but they bring me down. I'm disappointed in them.
But after I have 3 best friends and friends that I trust, I slowly change.
Thanks to them, I have friends who I can really trust and my family. I love my sister the most! love her, <3
Enjoy this post peeps<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!