Being Positive :)

I'm being positive now, even tough its hard that I think about him sometimes.
Can't help it.
But I really have to stop thinking about him. Why do I have to?
:D
He doesn't belong into my life now.
He's just a friend to me now and I never think about him for so much already.
I moved on. I'm happy that I moved on and the feeling is really nice. Its a long time I've never felt this feeling. ( Its like for a year or more right? )
But, when I wanna talk about him to my friends, I'm afraid cause I annoyed some of my friends already.
I understand how they feel cause I've felt that before and I truly comprehend whats going on.
I've felt like I've gone through everything and I can be a pro adviser. LOLS
Its kinda hard at first and I only can express it out to Tumblr and my Blogger.
But since I had a few good listeners with me, I tell them also.
Btw, I played bowling to day and I won 3 matches and my cousin bro only won once.
He told me Imma pro. :D
Well, what to do?
I LOVE BOWLING :)
I'm also happy that a lot of people say I got slimmer, well, I did exercises. Hahahaha.
Comparing to the past, I did. A LOT!
I think I really got a lot positiveness in myself this year and this is a GOOD thing
So many people motivated me for this positiveness when I had a lot of negativeness in me last year. Eww
I'm happy for myself.
Are you happy for yourself?

Goodnight people
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!