Deactivated

I deactivated my facebook cause facebook is kinda boring and a lot of friends were kinda shocked in a way. *laughs*
Thats why if you see my blog, there'll be a word " Facebook " and nothing else. *laughs*
I dont really have much things to do there now and today is the end of May. Tomorrow is the starting of June. OMG
I've been lifeless for these few days cause I didn't really wanna on my Macbook and when I on my Skype, I went to look the conversations I had with him before. It made me smile like never before.
Its been days I never went to chat with him and I went to chat with him today. Gosh, why would I do that?!
Cause I miss him? :DDDDDD
I'm chatting with him right now since he say he's bored. :DDDDDD
Later going out to Leisure Mall again to buy my two dresses! hehehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!