What The Fuck Is Wrong With Me

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?
Me still caring for you? Come on, you don't give a damn about me anymore.
I'm sorry for being so annoying but you even told me saying that I'm so annoying. Isn't that hurting enough?
How many times you wanna hurt me?
Its better that I shouldn't start the conversation with you.
You got a girl you like now so fast. Seriously, damn fast do you know that?
I dont know why guys can get over a girl so fast while girls take time to forget.
I feel myself like a fucking fool right now.
I dont even know why would I wanna see back all the stuff we said at Skype. Ask me why and I'll say I miss you.
I dont know why am I crying for you for so many times.
I told myself to give up so many times. But does that work, NO!
I kept telling myself that time would heal me. I'm not even forcing myself. But I had itchy fingers that type into your online column and chat with you.
I really wonder, what the FUCK is wrong with me?
I don't wanna be obsessed with you. Ewwwwww!
I don't even know why am I listening to Shontelle's songs. Maybe they're related to me too?
I'm a forgive and forget person, why am I thinking like this. Oh my god. God, can you tell me whats wrong with me?
God, can you give me a time machine to turn back time to make a wise decision? I've learnt all my mistakes!
I have to help myself to forget about him, well, it worked, I never think about him so much lately until today.
Damn it.
No offense, I dont know why I think about it today, I want a boyfriend.
What the fuck right? I know!
He gave me the most biggest impact in my life. I gave myself time to forget about him but why doesn't it work?
One of my friend told me that I should be strong and its not worth it to cry for him, yes, I know. Why am I not tired of crying but tired of laughing?
Anyone can tell me why love hurts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!