Its Time To Really Give Up

Its been a long time I never wrote any emo posts right? *laughs*
Well, I've been sad since yesterday afternoon and today cause something drastic happened to me.
Its so unexpected
I really don't believe it.
Seriously
I didn't know this would happen
Only some of my friends know.
Sorry, I dont wanna type it in here and its really secretive somehow
This is the first time ever in my life, happened and I don't want it to happen!
Too late, it happened.
Its really really time to forget him and give up.
I still love him. Ohmaigod!
I cried hysterically today while talking with a friend of mine.
I did hug one my girlfriends, real tight.
Every breath I breathe, hurts.
I don't know how many nights and days I miss him, I don't know why I never stopped loving him, I don't know why am I waiting for him.
Am I thinking too much? NO.
I just love him so much and this is the first time I love a person this much. I never wanted to let go.
Why? Because I love him
But he doesn't give a damn about me anymore. Its pointless for me to love him already
He moved on, so why I can't? I can.
It takes time and it really takes time.
I took this passage from my friends blog cause its meaningful.
And I'm crying over the same thing. :)
I know he's not gonna come back to me anymore. Everything is over.
Its over between us and I never regret loving you before.
Goodbye.

'A wise man sat in front of the audience and cracked a joke. Everybody laughed like crazy. After a moment, he cracked the same joke again. This time, less people laughed. He cracked the same joke again and again. When there's no laughter in the crowd, he smiled and said:
You can't laugh at the same joke again and again, but why do you keep crying and crying over the same thing over and over again?'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!