1st day of exam...

Wow...2day rite..I woke up n my body start 2 hurt. My shoulder part n hand r so dam frikin pain. Its like I cnt move at all! Haha. Art exam was like dam confusing cuz I cnt tink wht selection m I gona do....lol! 1st I tink of no.5 by doin de '' Sihat Cergas ''. Den I draw de ppl cacat so I neva draw. Den I wana do no.2 but neh...den finali I chose no.1! I drew so mani flowers tht I oni color nicely on 4 flowers, wen I knew tht time was up, I simply coloured it. Marcus said it was nice n he pities mi cuz I hav no time to do it nicely. T.T. PE exam was easy its jus tht sure gt sum question wrong. After skul, gt no training but I went 4 sum xcercise 2 do sum badminton. It was a long time tht I neva ply badminton. I mis badminon sumhw. After sum time I talked wit Wan Kien, Jason, Chee Ken & Wai Weng. I duno y Wan Kien ask mi bout Chuin Qang. I told him tht we broke but he say tht even u guys broke stil cn knw wht he do ma...I was like LOL! I talked 2 Wai Weng jus a lil bit oni la. Hahaha. I lov 2day. Sharon, I wont 4gt u...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!