My bday

My bday is 2day wich is on 7/5/1995! N celebrating on 2009! Of coz la rite...AHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm dam touched 2day cuz Mei Yin evri yr oso gt giv mi present but I neva giv present 2 her de, den ler..I go find Adela in 2G 2 giv her bday card 2 her n I was shocked tht she gave me a coffee mug! De coffee mug was dam nice! De box oso dam nice. In de morning wen Lee Juan came, she went out wit my present n go find Hannah. Lol. Wen I spotted her in 2D, she shouted. Den she n Hannah greeted mi n sing a birthday song 4 mi...talkin bout birthday song, Eve n SuYi sang 4 mi a song wich is like dis:

Happy Birthday 2 u,

U smel like de zoo,

U smel n a monkey n..

U LUK LIKE 1 TOO!!!!

OMG! I was like dam shocked! Lol! SuYi din sing but Eve sing it. LOL! XD In breaktime, I'm veri hapi cuz evribodi was like sayin happi birthday 2 mi n I was so happi! I lov u guys man! Dis morning, Sasha din bake my cupcakes but she let mi eat her spagetthi. Cool. De funniest ting n breaktime was tht wen dey bought tarts, dey sked mi wich wan I wan..I chose de chocolate 1 but Hannah say she wan but Lee Juan said tht let de birthday girl hav it...lol! So dey exchged de tart jus 4 mi n I'm so touched! So we celebrated it by usig my straw as a candle n wished hapi bdy 2 mi! Hahahahahahahaha! We talked n talked den Lee Juan go n take de choc n put it on my face. Lol. Its like a mole. Lol. Lee Juan took a lot of pics in my bday! Pics wil b comin soon ok??? Haha.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!