Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day celebration on Saturday. We went al de way 2 Klang jus 2 celebrate it. Lol. Btw, I saw Taylor Colege banner. Lol. Lim Kok Weng Universiti dam far! De restuarant tht we go is V Garden. Dam big man de restaurant. I saw like 4 or 5 brides n bridegrooms dere. So mani ppl married. Den a lot of ppl went dere cuz of dinner 4 mother's day. De food is so nice! Dam grand. I eat oso ful edi lo. De 2nd meal is a lobster meal. Evriting in de plate is lobster. Lol! After evriting, we ate mother's day cake wich my mum bought. Lol! Cake is jelly cake. I oso took a few pics..Comin soon ok?


















Thts her present...I chose de teddy bears! XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Cafe Review

Korean Bangs

Mock Debate Sri Garden