Shoppin wit sis n Kar Yew

Dis is de 1st time shoppin wit dem n I feel a lil pai seh. Bt den my sis say she gt money den cn edi. Hahahaha. I'm usin my frens laptop nw. She is dam kind. Oh wel, I gues I din blog tht long edi cuz my sis kip usin my comp! I'm oso adicted 2 CC wich is bad. I bought a new novel recentli n it was titled '' The Rules of Gentility ''. I bought de book cuz I was a chu lu gal. But wen I read it, it was a lov story! Dam nice! I'm gona buy mor Little Black Dress books mor! I almost finished de book cuz I was 2 sien wen my sis use de comp n now it is getin interesting! Oh wel, my sis kip askin mi y I sad==. Actuali i nt sad! I pai seh! My bday is comin n Adela is older den mi 4 1 day! Gawd! Hahaha! I bought a dress from KIMMO n wen I try it, it doesnt fit mi! Fuck! I'm 2 fat n I'm reli gona kam fei..==. I long time kam fei bt den haiz...my stupid fat mouth! I knida miss him though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!