Thank You & Sorry

2day I'm quite hapi cuz my bday is comin! KYAA~~~ Oh wel, in art time, I told Mr.Kim tht I wanted 2 b a perfume designer n he said it was a veri gud job. Den wen I was coloring my perfume models, he said tht he would want 2 buy de perfume. Lol. I was quite hapi. He came 2 our group n talked...haha. It was fun. He was guiding mi n I talkd 2 him oso. Dis is de 1st time talkin 2 him 4 so long n he encouraged mi 2 b a perfume designer. Lol. He supported mi 2 do art n I was reli touched tht he did tht n I told him bout my family nt supporting mi at doin art stuf. He oso said tht nw doin art stuf cn oso earn money unlike last time cnt earn. I oso told him bout my collections. My 2nd aunt loves my collections n I was hapi. He's a veri nice tcher wen de 1st time I saw him n de most cutest tcher in de whole school. Hehe. He supported mi n I'll work even harder. I'm so sry 4 Sasha cuz she broke up wit Nik n Nik was de 1 hu dumped her. Thx 4 Jahan consulting my probs. He cn b a consultant in de future. LOL. Sorry 4 bao beii ok? I'm sorry. I hope u 4giv mi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!