I wanna BE...

I wanna BE...btw I'm in ICT lab nw cuz de advance students r havin deir chinese exam..LOL! Ok...bak 2...I wanna BE...




Tsubasa Masuwaka! A popular model nw n she's dam hot! She's in the magazine Pop Sister n SCREAM nw. I mis her dam much!!!!




Yui Kanno! De priti gal!




Wei Son! De awesome model can bcum a singer! Her new album '' Lady Bird x Wei Son ''

Kumiko Funayama..she's priti


Misaki Izuoka! Priti desho???




Aiku Maikawa! De HSP gal! She had jus graduated frm Popteen n I frikin dam mis her!


Grace! The taiwanese hottie!



Nana Mizuki! The gal hu is priti yet short but cute!
I wana buy Tsubasa's book! Its called Tsubasa-ism! I wana buy on9 but I scared! XD I think I'm promoting de book!...Lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!