Complicated..WooHoo

I'm kinda complicated 2day cuz wen I c Sasha, I tel her all my sad stuf 2 her wad had happened ytd n it was reli true. Haiz. I dun wana talk bout it. Wen dis case is spinning around my head, I went crazi n find Lee Juan 2 talk bout it. Den Iris, Huey Ling, Carmen & Nicole come n listen wht I say. Iris said tht frens lov u oso n nt tht 1 person u love. Hahaha. It is true. But, wen de ting is, tht time I think so much tht I wanted 2 cry but I cnt. I cnt jus cry 4 sum1 rite? So I tink so much tht I'm crazi! I burst out. Things went so wrong! Den my sis saw mi cry, bla bla bla. Went 2 de toilet n burst out. Kar Wey n Kar Yew dicused things wit mi. Felt ok. Sis oso gt cry. Aiyo. Kar Wey n Kar Yew tel mi so mani things n I'm grateful cuz I hav older frens like dem cn understand my feelings. God! Dese few days, mi n Chuin Qang dam quiet. We oni talk 4 a few mins den gone. Hahaha. Wen I wana find him in lunch time. Neva c him. Haiz. Now I kno whr he went evri lunch time, library. God! Wen 2day I found out tht info..I quickly went 2 de library n omg, so mani ppl! De wole gang was dere n I was so scared tht my heart thumped. I was oso nervous 2 c him! He had dis red light tingi...n wen he went 2 c mi, I was like omg...evri guy in his gang say bao bao...lol! 2day was Adela's bday n i hav nth 2 giv 2 her but I made a bday card now. I hope she likes it! 2day, I sot oso go kip askin evribodi wether dey gt aniting 2 giv mi on my bday....2 evribodi tht I hav asked pls take it as a joke cuz it was a joke! I was jokin at de time cuz I was 2hapi 4 my bday! Sry 4 bein rude ok? I lov u guys n May Kuan pls dun take it seriousli!!!! WooHoo! 2moro is my bday. Excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Cafe Review

Korean Bangs

Mock Debate Sri Garden