Complicated..WooHoo

I'm kinda complicated 2day cuz wen I c Sasha, I tel her all my sad stuf 2 her wad had happened ytd n it was reli true. Haiz. I dun wana talk bout it. Wen dis case is spinning around my head, I went crazi n find Lee Juan 2 talk bout it. Den Iris, Huey Ling, Carmen & Nicole come n listen wht I say. Iris said tht frens lov u oso n nt tht 1 person u love. Hahaha. It is true. But, wen de ting is, tht time I think so much tht I wanted 2 cry but I cnt. I cnt jus cry 4 sum1 rite? So I tink so much tht I'm crazi! I burst out. Things went so wrong! Den my sis saw mi cry, bla bla bla. Went 2 de toilet n burst out. Kar Wey n Kar Yew dicused things wit mi. Felt ok. Sis oso gt cry. Aiyo. Kar Wey n Kar Yew tel mi so mani things n I'm grateful cuz I hav older frens like dem cn understand my feelings. God! Dese few days, mi n Chuin Qang dam quiet. We oni talk 4 a few mins den gone. Hahaha. Wen I wana find him in lunch time. Neva c him. Haiz. Now I kno whr he went evri lunch time, library. God! Wen 2day I found out tht info..I quickly went 2 de library n omg, so mani ppl! De wole gang was dere n I was so scared tht my heart thumped. I was oso nervous 2 c him! He had dis red light tingi...n wen he went 2 c mi, I was like omg...evri guy in his gang say bao bao...lol! 2day was Adela's bday n i hav nth 2 giv 2 her but I made a bday card now. I hope she likes it! 2day, I sot oso go kip askin evribodi wether dey gt aniting 2 giv mi on my bday....2 evribodi tht I hav asked pls take it as a joke cuz it was a joke! I was jokin at de time cuz I was 2hapi 4 my bday! Sry 4 bein rude ok? I lov u guys n May Kuan pls dun take it seriousli!!!! WooHoo! 2moro is my bday. Excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!