2nd day of exam!

2day is de 2nd day 4 exam. I slept at 12.00++ n woke up at 5.00 2 cook my breakfast: french toast n egg. Lol! De egg is leftover since I cnt fin de egg remainders. Lol! Dis is my 1st time studying late at nite. Lol! De weather is gettin hotter n hotter. Whts wrong wit de earth? Oh wel, BM was kinda ok but Sej was like kinda hard though. I asked answers frm Mei Yin n SuYi since I dunno. Its so hard 2 make simbol 4 numbers! I cn ask answers frm dem cuz tcher always pay attention 2 Brian. Lol! Den 2day was quite a fun day cuz Brian made a suicide rope ma...den I put it around my neck 4 fun n sudenli Danish said '' Donkey Died! ''. Dam funi. De wole clas laughing! Lol! Even mi! Nex time Poh Kim wil b a.k.a Donkey Girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!