My bday Part II

Ytd, I celebrated my bday in Hou Kee. I'm celebrating my bday wit my cousin since his bday is 2day. He always celebrated his bday wit mi eva since I was young. Dere is 1 time whr we celebrated our bday wit McD. Oh wel...I cried ytd bcoz of sum stupid things...asshole. My mums worker bought my bday present and aww..it was a necklace. A beautiful necklace. Pink in colour! Yay! Oh wel...we had som pics n pics wil b comin soon as well! I shouldnt hav told my mum bout my blog...she caled mi 2 dlete my blog! Fuck man! Shouldnt hav told her tht I gt a blog....Oh wel..I'm nt gona dlete it aniway! She said tht my blog is like makin me jammed in my head...Whteva..I'm nt gona listen 2 her cuz I dun wana dlete my blog!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!