Going On A Lotta Things

Hey guys, I didn't really blog cause there a lotta things going on in my friendship life.
Grr, I really regret that I never really listened to my dearest sister and I get enough already.
And I knew what I'm going to do now, is not to care about them anymore, STUDY HARD.
It was really hectic that day.
I wanted to take it slowly with her until she said, this one word(translated by me) "Whatever"
I've forgotten who shouted first but it was the worst fight I've ever been through.
I admit my mistakes and I know I'm the wrong one at first for being so sensitive these few weeks okay? Cause I just don't like people to bitch about me
But seriously, there's no point in saying sorry cause i'm not the one who's at fault for the very first start.
There's no point in telling you the truth either. :)
You're not deserved to be my friend.
By the way, I got some great encouragement from my sister and my old, childhood, kindy buddy, Sharon Wong.
I chatted with her and told my problems and some of it are really really encouraging. :)
Well, she's one of my closest friends when I was young :)
Thanks to these two people very much. SERIOUSLY
Go visit her blog at www.sharon-wong.blogspot.com
An interesting blog ;) *promoting her blog* XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review