Things Finally Go Well

Things kinda sorted it all out and hope this will NEVER come again.
Seriously tired of all these friendship fight shits.
If it ever happens again, I will just walk out of that life and ignore cause its really really stupid.
Eventhough there's a friendship fight, I never hated them cause I don't want that cycle of hate to continue and it makes people really bad and suck-ish.
FYI, I will just feel angry.
And well, I never really think much about him already but when I look at him, I will still feel my heart beats for him cause it still means I love him.
But all I wanna say is "If you love someone, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were. " from TweetsWeLove from Twitter
I didn't know that I took so much time just to forget him and its been already 7 months now. WTF
Thats kinda long right? XDDD
Well, give me some time. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review