Lately

Lately, things have been so screwed just because of some little things and I'm better now.
Told one of my trusted friend and (censored) cause I can't take it anymore.
I feel much more better that I knew the truth all along and yeah, :)
Things got worse than before but I ignored it. :)
Cause it wasn't worth it.
This is what we call LIFE
To me, I think LIFE is all about going through challenging things you face everyday and when we couldn't take it, we just vented it on something, break down and cry.
Its okay to do those sometimes cause humans like us, can't be strong forever.
The things we challenge everyday was like a lesson to us and how we face it.
The most important thing is how we face it.
And, don't runaway from the truth. Be ready to face it accept the consequences!
This is all I wanna say today ;)
Wish you all good luck in life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus