IFF 2011

This year's IFF (International Food Fiesta) was kinda boring and un-fun like last year cause the IFF got a lot smaller and I don't know where the stalls are.
I bought a lot of cold drinks instead of eating :/
There's nothing to eat.
My booth, Kimmie's Nail Corner, didn't really earn much :(
Cause I didn't put my poster outside to promote it.
Well, its kinda screwed at first cause there were no place for me to go on with my business.
However, what pleases me is my club shirt, (I'm from the Art and Photography club) which is in BLUE!
My first time having a club tee in blue. Its really really nice and finally, I can wear my high waist pants.
A lotta people wear it. My sister spot 3 people wearing it.
Wow. Topshop, you're being loved by so many people.
I didn't really hang out so much cause I work. The weather there its like, WTF. SO FUCKING HOT
I saw a Domo kun bag and what the hell, its sooo damn cute!
Me, Kelly and Yung Wern wanted it sooo much! XDD
We were like wanting to buy together and bring it to school together :3
When me, my lil bro and annoying lil cousin sis are goin back home, my sis parked her car so far cause there were no parking lots in school, and that walking made my leg hurt cause I'm wearing high heels. :/
Kinda pain :(
Well, thats all for today! Bye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus