When I'm Alone

When I'm alone, I start to think about him and start crying.
I was alone today for I saw a nemesis of mine was with them and since I didn't wanna bother them, I wanna sleep in class and when I looked at the ring that he gave me, I started crying
If he were still here with me, he wouldn't let me be sad, lonely and crying.
He would be there to tell me that everything will be alright and tell me that he loves me
But, nahh, that won't happen already :(
Sometimes, I was always the one kinda got left out cause I think about other people first and not myself :3
I couldn't take the loneliness anymore so I called a close friend of mine, Yung Wern.
She accompanied me. How sweet :3
When I got back to class, I told Lee Juan I cried quietly and lonely.
She felt so guilty :(
She told me to take her away with me, but I told her I would bother her.
She said No. AWWWWW!
Should have took her
How much I love her and Su Yi XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review