Emo Post #2

26/7/2011

I think I'm thinking too much. AGAIN. Why? Because I care about my best friends? Well, yes, I do. I can't accept the fact that they're not with me now. And I feel that I'm a person which can be taken for granted. People just take me when they want and throw me when they don't need it and I feel I got thrown away T.T All they need is them and they don't need me anymore. Yeah, I deserve this shit. Seriously, I think I'm treating them too nice. Fuck. Why is this always happening to me? Why can't this thing happen to others? FUCK!! Nobody even know how I feel man. I don't even dare to use the word 'friend' anymore. When S told me that we're still friends, I was like "really?" If you were my best friend, you would stick with me and never leave me. So what if I tell you how I feel? Nothing would change. So what if I tell you the truth? It will change nothing! Nothing at all! I always treat them so nice and guess what I get in the end? HURT! Next time, I will wisely choose my friends so I won't regret anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review