Emo Post #1

Due to my emo-ness and for the sake of updating my blog, these emo post are my true feelings ;)

25/7/2011

I feel that people would be happier without me being around them. Some even don't have feelings about it. I know I might be emo and stuff but some people don't deserve my friendship towards them cause they're not worth it. I never followed 'my gang' anymore cause of so many things that happened. I now hang out with one of my close friend and she seem to be nice, like REALLY NICE. feel that I haven't found my true best friend yet cause best friends will be there for you no matter what. But this time, I don't think I found them yet. When can the true, one and only best friend come? Cause I know that in life, there's gonna be just one for me. I'm writing all my feelings down for my friend suggested this way for me, for it really works somehow. When we grow up, people say they lose friends but no, its not. We're just finding our one and only true friend. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review