July

Time flies and July is here~
You know, seriously, I wanted this to be a better month but no, IT GETS WORSE
I dont know. Well, I just know it got worse. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hmm, lemme me see, I can become a LOVE guru and thats a good thang but bad things seem to come over me. I really hated the feeling :/
Nothing is really coming my way though.
Nothing in life really comes your way. :(
I have been watching this awesome Taiwanese drama called Drunken To Love You or known as Love You(醉后决定爱上你)
The main cast are Joseph Chang, Rainie Yang, Tiffany Hsu, Alien Huang and Kingone Wang.


This drama really rocks okay!
Its soooo fitted for me to watch this cause my fav actress and singer, Rainie Yang is inside it and obviously, I watch this drama because of her.
Its also kinda for "not moving on" people to watch this. In one of the episodes, I cried cause its so touching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review