I've Moved On

According to all the emo posts I've posted, that was buried in the past and i've moved on without them.
Now, I have new friends, new life and new environment with my new friends :)
I feel much more happier with them and for now, I have no best friends but only had good friends with me :)
And I have a good news for you guys, I've moved on without him already!
Its been 13 months I loved him and I know its time to move on.
He also offended me on the day before I moved on.
And I feel that I don't really deserve to cry and hurt for him.
We have to let go of things which are not meant to be with us. :)
And yes, I felt much more better now :3

My quote : We have to let go of things which are not meant to be with us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus