15072011

That was on my friends birthday called Yuen Tin and I went out with my besties today!
We also celebrated it for Lee Juan. :DDDDD
That day was when everybody are hyper!
They're Mei Yin, Lee Juan and Su Yi~
We went to Jusco today to buy the things I need for my IFF cause I'm having my own nail corner!
Awesome right?
Well, let pictures talk shall we? ;)































We are Bunnies~





































































































p/s: We're trying on some cute hairbands :3

















Just Us <3
















My food

















Lee Juan's food!






































































































































































































































































































The birthday girl <3




















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review