Mr and Mrs Cafe Review

I'm back again with another cafe review! 
I've been going out with high school friends lately and since this time my friend of 10 years, Rachael also loves cafe hopping, we decided to try it out!
I drove here for almost an hour due to going to wrong roads -.- and I just realized that I've came to Oasis Damansara before because of my mom's customer's wedding anniversary at a club called Bora Bora. 

Address of Mr and Mrs Cafe: Ara Damansara B-G-3A,
                                                Block B, Oasis Square,
                                                Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara,
                                                Petaling Jaya, 47301, Malaysia



Credits to the blogger, e-c-e-s.blogspot.com for the picture and also Google Search


I ordered their specialty, Nutella Latte.


                                 

  What it looks like when you scrape the Nutella out ;)

                           

                                                  Rachael, on the other hand, ordered Latte

                           

My 'Salmon Tartare and Poached Eggs'. I find that my poached eggs still needs to be at a standard like the one at Big Bad Wolf and Three Little Pigs because some of the egg whites are not hardened. I find my salmon tartare is delicious ;) And I don't like how the asparagus is braised because I like them hard.

                         

Rachael ordered Spaghetti with Bacon and I've totally forgotten about the name xD
According to her, the spaghetti is good and it's very big in portion 0.0

                         

My 'Chocolate Love Affair'. It's damn good! The salted caramel popcorn is to accompany the chocolate cake in order to balance the sweetness and saltiness. The biscuit underneath the chocolate is crispy and yums! The chocolate cake, when sliced, is hard. 

                             

                        

When taking pictures at this angle, the lighting is not Instagram friendly but the ambience is good. 

                        

Behind me 

                       

At the side

                         

                            This seating is only when you wanna eat cakes and coffee only 

                         

                                                             The whole atmosphere

                               

The thing that's famous in here ;) cute aren't they?
The thing is, this cafe in my opinion, has to be improved more and I'll come back for their breakfast and brunch menu, coffee and cakes.
A rating of 6/10 for me.

                         

To 10 years of friendship and beyond~ I never expected that our friendship could last this long because we used to be arch enemies xD and I'm so glad to have her with me 
Stay tuned, xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!