Bash Clothing Online Boutique Review

Another online shopping boutique review is Bash Clothing! Their famous tagline is 'bash shit ever' and I think it's quite cool.
I also visited their bazaar in Inti on Wednesday but their bazaar started on Tuesday (13/1) and Wednesday (14/1). 
Their RM 1 deal is very very hot and their clothes are also hot selling. And it's RM 1, WHO DOESN'T WANT IT?!
When I reached to their booth, their RM 1 deal is over 0.0
I'm lucky to have went on Wednesday because Naomi told me about their bazaar here. I don't follow their Instagram is because their clothes have the majority of sizes XS - S and I wear sizes from M - XL 
The one thing I super love in their store is their kimonos.
Their kimonos are in chiffon material, really comfy! 
Other online boutique sells kimonos at RM 38 while Bash only sells it for RM 35. Which I say is a steal because you're never gonna get that kinda pricing in other online shops. 
This pattern of kimono I bought is special because I did a survey on looking all other online shops, they sell the same thing that Bash has it too but not this pattern below.
I super love it, free size and you can wear with a t-shirt and high waist-ed short or jeans.


Their packaging on the left and the product on the right.


The concept of their clothings are mostly sexy, girl next door and a little matured.
If you like their concept, you can just follow their Insta to get more updates!
They do have COD because I know that the co-founders are from my university. 
This is all for now and have a good night peeps!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!