Summing up 2014.

Time flies by so fast indeed and here we are now in the world of 2015!
I think being a teen around 18 to 19 years old passes by so fast because the times I had are just so fun and I can still remember some incidents and MOST incidents so clearly I can't forget.
In 2014, I've been:

1. Going out with friends and it's incredible
2. Have been in a relationship where he likes me too, since we both liked each other
3. I had been heartbroken
4. Had pleased myself with good grades after breaking up
5. I knew who my true friends were and I can tell you, it's been hell.
6. Given a second chance and ain't gonna screw that up.
7. Stronger
8. My circle of friends widened
9. Shopping non stop and I love it
10. Coffee hopping and I've started putting it up on my blog giving reviews and also on online shopping
11. Valuing my family and friends even more
12. Distance makes friendship even stronger
13. Having some time alone yourself is okay, it doesn't have to be always with surrounded with people and being alone is also okay
14. Crying so much
15. Very happy and living the life

Well, those are the 15 things that I've been doing in 2014.
I don't really have a New Year's resolution but I have two things that I wanna achieve:

1. Be Happy, ALWAYS.
2. STOP BEING SO CARELESS. because sometimes I don't know where the heck I put my phone and I HATE IT SO MUCH OMG SO I CAN DO THIS SHIT AND STOP BEING SO FUCKING CARELESS.

So yeah, heh :B


These are the pictures I have kept in my phone and do know that I love my friends who are very much treasured in my heart but they're not in here because I've synced their photos into the iPhoto. 
I wish everybody have a very Happy New Years because we can start over in a new, fresh year. :)

Here's Cecilia signing off. ;)
xoxo, Cecilia
Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!