i-One Cafe Review

As of today, my morning class is canceled and so I went for bazaar shopping at Inti College Subang Jaya and after shopping, I went to a gathering with my babes from my tuition centre when I was in high school. 
This cafe is newly opened this year and it only serves cakes and coffee.
The overall ambience is very good and it's so comfortable sitting at the sofa zone. 
Coffee here is good too! I guess I've finally found a nice cafe spot in Cheras area because I come to Cheras for my part time job. ;)
So if you live in Cheras or nearby Cheras, you can just enjoy the ambience, cakes and coffee here!
Apparently, I took a look at the pricing of each cakes....they are expensive. Each cake can cost from RM 10 - RM 14. 0_0
I'll be coming back again when I have enough money to eat the cakes. According to what I've heard, the cakes here are good. I can't wait to try them!!!

Address: No 23, Jalan Jintan,
               Taman Suprem, Cheras,
               Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 016 629 9546

Working Hours: 10 am to 10 pm. Off on Thursdays. 

                             

Look how cute the mugs are decorated on the walls. Unique!

                             

                             

                             

                             

Smoking zone : Outside

                             

                             

                             

The lighting here is a little off and I hate the way that when I take pictures, my shadow is there -.-.
Ps: This is their Cappucino and I took this picture for a friend to update her Instagram ;)

                             

My Caffe Latte, featuring Esther's iPhone 5.
My Caffe Latte is thick and creamy, a little bitter and I took slim packets of sugar to sweeten it. Perfect ;)

                             

To end this post, here's a group photo of us, finally being able to be one with that girl way back ;)
From left: Rachael, Alicia, Me and Esther ;)
This is all and stay tuned ;)
xoxo, Cecilia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!