SummerVeil Online Boutique Review

I would like to make some reviews about this online boutique called SummerVeil! 
I get to know this online boutique because of Meagan, my pre-u to uni friend,and also, she's a friend with the owner too! She knew that I love to shop in online stores so she recommended me this store. And apparently, all the clothes there are not sold over RM 55! Which is quite reasonable :D 
Don't worry girls, they have cash on delivery (COD) available at places only at Taylor's Lakeside, Sunway/Subang!
I visited their bazaar at Inti College on Wednesday because I follow them on insta and I was so happy that I bought 2 of their clothes.
It was my first time driving to Inti for this bazaar because I'm a fan and because my class for TITAS is canceled -.- 
Their bazaar only lasted on Wednesday (14/1) till today, Thursday (15/1) from 10 am till 4 pm!

I bought this laced flower printed romper only at RM 50! 



Quality is assured girls ;)


Hidden back zipper


Bought this polka dot crop top at RM 22. Previously RM 29, STEAL! When I tried it, it was a little tight and it made my boobs big but I didn't mind because I can match it with a skater skirt/high waist-ed shorts/high waist-ed jeans


Their packaging is just so cute omg and the business card is designed ever so lovely! 


The picture above is their Instagram account and they have their facebook page too!
Visit their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/summerrveil
The concept of this online store is very feminine, petite and their choices in clothes are more to pastel in colour, so my type!
Their clothes are not that expensive either and it's a good online boutique to shop at!
The owner too is quite friendly :)
If you are a pastel fan, do follow them!
I'll only reveal myself wearing the clothes only on Chinese New Year!
To be continued to the next post, xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!